Sunday, February 2, 2014

Football Big Game Day Sale

Well this is a new record for me.  I haven't blogged in over a month.  The last post was on Christmas Eve.  I assure you that I have not dropped off the surface of the planet!  Things have been busy, busy, busy for me.  I will be getting back into the groove of it . . . soon. 

Today I'm joining a link up with Primary Possibilities.  She and many other sellers are have a big game day sale today at their Teachers pay Teachers shops to celebrate the football game tonight.
Are you excited about the football game?  Go Seahawks!  Go Broncos!  How's that for diplomacy? 

I don't know of a teacher that doesn't like getting new teaching resources and fresh ideas from other educators.  But what makes this sale even better?  It's not just ten percent or fifteen percent off.  It's twenty percent off!  View the blog post at Primary Possibilities to find other sellers that are also having a twenty percent off sale today. 


Lessons by Molly © 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment