Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm Celebrating With a Free Calendar

I'm having a party today!  I've achieved a milestone.  But the milestone is not about a BIG number.  It's to honor a small number.  It's the number 1!  Today marks the one year anniversary of my store's inception at the Teachers pay Teachers website.  One year ago I signed up for the premium membership and uploaded my priced products.    It has been a learning adventure for me.  Along the way I've met some kind and helpful people on the TpT forum.  Thank you all!

I'm not celebrating the one-year birthday of my store with a grand giveaway or huge sale.  Instead, I thought I would just post a little freebie here for anyone that wants/needs calendar sheets for the months of the year.  I used graphics from Laura Strickland at My Cute Graphics.   Can you guess what the calendar theme is?  Let's go through the year and see:

Get a free printable calendar for the school year.
Never be without a monthly calendar.
This is a digital download. Save your calendar on your computer


Have a printable calendar on hand at the reach of your computer.
I'm choosing to celebrate my one year anniversary as a TpT seller by giving teachers this freebie.  My calendar sheets will take you through the school year.
Cute pictures the children can color.
These calendars are ink-friendly.  Your printer will be happy!
Happy, active, boys and girls represented on the calendar sheets.
You do know that this is free!
Teach and review calendar skills with your class.
I know some of us have school in session in July!


Are you ready to get your free calendar sheets now?

The calendar sheets begin with the month of September 2013 and go through August 2014.  Click the image below to download the calendar sheets. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-I90irRe2FHQlVkZVNfWWhFUHc/edit?usp=sharing

Have a great week!

Lessons by Molly © 2013  All rights reserved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment