Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer 2013 Bucket List Linky Party


I am happy to link up with A Cupcake for the Teacher, Miss Kindergarten, and A Modern Teacher.  What will I do during the summer of 2013?  What's on my "Bucket List"?  We are probably going to have a "Stay-Cation" or take a small trip someplace not too far away.  Here are some things I'll try doing with my extra time.

  1.  Grow a vegetable garden.  I am less ambitious than that.  I would just like to grow tomatoes.  Here is a photo of some tomato plants I grew a few years ago.  (Yep, that's me in the picture with the eye glasses.)  The tomatoes in the picture are still green.  They haven't ripened up to that shiny bright red color yet.  There is nothing like eating a juicy garden fresh tomato . . . with a little salt added.

2.  "Take time to smell the flowers."  Life has been so fast paced lately.  This summer I'm going to slow down a bit and enjoy simple pleasures with my family and friends.
3.  Blogging.  I have enjoyed becoming a teacher-blogger this year and can't imagine discontinuing it during the summer months.  So, farewell until next time.


Lessons by Molly © 2013  All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment