Monday, June 24, 2013

Store Banner At Last

Hi folks,

I have been trying to create a banner to dress up my Teachers Pay Teachers store for months!  The other day I came across a seller named CampingTeacher.  She has a Powerpoint template to make a TpT store banner.  She has done all the work and provided excellent directions.  All you need to do is import your backgrounds and images.  It's super easy to use.  Best of all, she is offering it for free at her Teachers Pay Teachers store!  You might also like to visit her blog at iamcampingteacher.  Thank you Camping Teacher!  Here is what my first banner looks like:







That's all for now!
 
Lessons by Molly © 2013  All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me in your blog. It really made my day! I am so glad I could help everyone create their banners. I am enjoying seeing the banners in everyone's stores. They look awesome!!!
    Lynn
    (CampingTeacher)

    ReplyDelete