Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Grand Opening!

Today is Labor Day.  While there are still a few more weeks left of summer this holiday is usually considered a time to mark the end of summer vacation when swimming pools close and students begin school anew.

This holiday marks a new beginning for me.  Two months ago I wrote that I planned to open a store at the Teachers pay Teachers website.  This Labor Day weekend I finally did it.  I posted products for sale!  I felt like it was the "Grand Opening" to my store.  I just have a few educational products but I am only getting started.  I never imagined having the opportunity to be a "business person".  I am finding it rather fun!  Here's the link to my shop:  Lessons by Molly

Enjoy the rest of the week!  

Lessons by Molly © 2012  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment